Monday, October 11, 2010

The Silver Bullet

A little over a year ago I was given a car by my grandpa. It was the most glorious 93' Ford Taurus. It has lasted and lasted despite my driving and I am sad to say that it is no longer in my possession. I got to drive it until it had over 300,000 miles on it. In case you are not aware, that is AMAZING for a Ford Taurus of that age. Unfortunately she had some repairs that were much needed that would have cost more than she was worth. So I towed her to a pick a part and watched her get dragged into a stock yard with other dead automobiles. I will miss the luxurious, comfortable, blue seating and the lack of A/C more than you could ever know. Thank you for the good times Silver Bullet and for getting me from point A to point B with a relatively small amount of sweat down my back in the summer. You made me proud.

1 comment:

  1. awe awe awe awe awe!! so sad!!! :(

    i'm so sorry katie. if you need anything, let me know! i'm sorry for your loss!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete