Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Obsessed Pinner

That's right I gave in. I now have a pinterest. I become obsessed which is why my blog posts stopped for a long time haha. I have a love hate relationship with that website. It makes me feel crafty and creative and cute. Unfortunately it is impossible to do every little DIY project that I found and loved. My husband has insisted that I finish at least 3 of my started projects this week so here is to being productive! 

I went and got some cute old frames from the thrift store. I have already sanded them and all they need is a fresh coat of paint and they can go on the wall in Coen's room!!! 
Inspiration:



I also bought some huge, old sweaters that I am making...PILLOWS out of! How cute is that?! I have planned them out and now I just need to finish sewing them. I can't wait to be able to post pictures!
Inspiration:



Next I have a huge men's shirt that I purchased to make a dress out of. This has been the source of a lot of frustration. I had this wonderful idea in my head and it turned out to be a lot more difficult than my tiny sewing skills could handle. Luckily I have an amazing mother who is magnificent at sewing. Hopefully with her help I will be able to get this last project on track. 
Inspiration:

My goal is to have all of these completed by Saturday with pictures of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment