Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Buddha Belly

Having a baby has ruined my body. I have become fed up with the Buddha belly and I am going to do something about it! Now normally my motivations stops the day after a hard work out. I am the queen of excuses for not working out. This time I am determined to get a good work out in at least 4 times a week. Today I walked 3 miles and I plan on starting to add some jogging to that when I get some new running shoes this week. So hopefully I will be able to get in good enough shape to do Ragnar next year!


1 comment:

  1. i'm proud of you kates. i need to do something with my body. ha. i don't even have an excuse like 'having a baby' or anything. but i need to whip myself into shape for this wedding so i look my absolute best.

    i miss you. so much. it's weird not being in the same states as you... again. :(

    i love you!

    paislea

    ReplyDelete